Important COVID-19 update
We realise that the current situation is very unusual and constantly changing, but you can rest assured that we are working on your health and well-being at all times by making the necessary adjustments for your safety in our dental office.
Keeping each other safe and healthy during your appointment.
Your health is our utmost priority. We’d like to reassure you that our staff is trained to take all the necessary measures to protect you and ourself. Below are some easy steps that can help prepare you for your next appointment.
Before your appointment
If you are displaying any signs of COVID-19 (fever, sore throat, shortness of breath, dry cough, loss of smell/taste), please reschedule your appointment. If you’re wearing aligners, please take them off at home and bring them in your storage box. Don’t forget to wash your hands thoroughly before leaving home and visiting our dental office.
Arriving for your appointment
From now on it is mandatory to wear a mouth mask in our dental office for everyone from the age of 13. Only in the dental treatment chair and after rinsing with hydrogen peroxide ín the treatment room are you allowed to take off your mouth mask. Please wear your mask before entering our dental office and be punctual and arrive at your scheduled appointment time to avoid additional patients in the waiting room.
- Arrive alone
- Upon entering, disinfect hands and then fold your hands together so you avoid touching anything
- Keep a distance of at least 1,5 metres from other patients and our staff, including the receptionist.
- Avoid bringing unnecessary coats and bags with you
- Do not use a mobile phone
- Avoid using the bathroom
- Follow any additional safety instructions displayed in our dental office
After your appointment
- Disinfect your hands and leave straightaway.
- If you need to schedule another appointment, you can also call us, this will help avoid crowds at the counter.
- If you feel unwell in the days after your appointment, especially if you have developed a cough or fever, please call to inform us.
Thank you for your support in keeping everyone safe and healthy